Kingman's Adventure Kingman's Adventure

garbage

I raped 3 handicap midgets after watching this crap

PantsAndSandals responds:

well maybe because you are a duche and a terd sandwich

Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

whoa, nice.

that was great, the animation the characters, the voices, the script. This must have taken alot of commitment.

Megaman: Polarity 3 Megaman: Polarity 3

The nostalgia is overwhelming

You can see the work put into reenacting fights from the games, and you put the effort into making a story and carrying it out to the very end.

I salute you.

Frankenroc responds:

I'm not one to leave people hanging. If I make a cliffhanger, you can be assured I will eventually tell you "the rest of the story."

P.O.F P.O.F

neat but repetitive

I liked being able to move and shoot with just the mouse in that old school format but I wished there was a greated field of movement as well as additional enemies and enviroments.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

wow, nice everything

That was great, usally when an invovled flash game is made the controls are terrible, but this was great, you kept the same style throughout the whole game and it didn't take forever to load. You Da Man.

PS what program did you use and where did you get the toon shader/material/texture, unless of course you made it yourself

TOON - The RPG (demo) TOON - The RPG (demo)

great idea

nice idea for a game, I knoe there's alot to do for a game like this, but I thought that the walk cycles for the cat walking forewards or backwards were dreadful

T0MMY responds:

The walk cycles were pretty decent compared to the ones in the average 2d sprite game (which usually only had two frames). But I can always make them better, just a matter of how much my wrist can hold out before I have to quit.
Thanks for the review.