Kingman's Adventure Kingman's Adventure

garbage

I raped 3 handicap midgets after watching this crap

PantsAndSandals responds:

well maybe because you are a duche and a terd sandwich

Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

whoa, nice.

that was great, the animation the characters, the voices, the script. This must have taken alot of commitment.

Megaman: Polarity 3 Megaman: Polarity 3

The nostalgia is overwhelming

You can see the work put into reenacting fights from the games, and you put the effort into making a story and carrying it out to the very end.

I salute you.

Frankenroc responds:

I'm not one to leave people hanging. If I make a cliffhanger, you can be assured I will eventually tell you "the rest of the story."

Megaman: Re-Vengeance Megaman: Re-Vengeance

shit, that was awesome

that was a great movie, and your use of sprites was great, also I liked how you used the explosion clip in all kinds of different ways, excellent work dude, must have taken you some time.

3D Clocks Slideshow 3D Clocks Slideshow

cool

I liked the lighting you had for those renders, I don't know if the terminology for the light types would be similar to the ones for the program I use, but could you describe you lighting setup for most of those scenes please?

RenegadeClock responds:

Each scene had a slightly different setup but most were based on a 3 point lighting system. A main spotlight behind the camera, a fill light coming in from the side and a strong backlight behind the clock. For outdoor scenes I would use a single distant light. Always add a little color to your lights, pure white looks bad. When fire was involved I would set up a point light at the source of the flames. Thanx!

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

hahaha, great

that was a great cartoon with great animation, the only reason I gave an 8 was because I didn't find the song too funny. good stuff.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

haha, that was great

awesome movie, I laughed when they started nodding their heads to the music.

Magic Animal Babies Magic Animal Babies

nice ad

neat stuff, It looks like alot of reviewers don't understand what this was for.

System of a Down- CUBErt System of a Down- CUBErt

nice work

that was probably the best system of a down movie I've seen so far, nice touch with the spit flying and great use of bluring.

Matrix Reshot Matrix Reshot

good idea, but

I liked the idea, it wasn't involved enough for a movie, and belive me I am the king of movies that are too short, nice touch with the preloader joke.